- 2:59 - Lyrics
- Be First To Believe - Lyrics
- Caught In The Middle - Lyrics
- Celebrate Our Love - Lyrics
- Cherish This Love - Lyrics
- Crazy For Leaving You - Lyrics
- Do You Remember? - Lyrics
- Everytime - Lyrics
- Forever In Love - Lyrics
- Heaven By Your Side - Lyrics
- Here Comes The Rain - Lyrics
- Hey You - Lyrics
- I Still Believe - Lyrics
- I Wonder Why - Lyrics
- I'll Take The Tear - Lyrics
- If I Can't Have You - Lyrics
- If Only - Lyrics
- Isn't It Cheap - Lyrics
- Learn To Fly - Lyrics
- Let It Out - Lyrics
- Like A Rose - Lyrics
- Livin' The Dream - Lyrics
- Make It Good - Lyrics
- Make It Through The Night - Lyrics
- No More - Lyrics
- Nothing But Trouble - Lyrics
- One In Love - Lyrics
- One Last Song - Lyrics
- One More Try - Lyrics
- Power Of Desire - Lyrics
- Ready Or Not - Lyrics
- Same Old Brand New You - Lyrics
- Scared - Lyrics
- She Didn't See Me - Lyrics
- Still Around - Lyrics
- Summertime Of Our Lives - Lyrics
- Take On Me - Lyrics
- The Things We Never Did - Lyrics
- This Ain't What Love Is About - Lyrics
- Tomorrow - Lyrics
- Too Bad Baby - Lyrics
- Walking In The Rain - Lyrics
- When I'm Missing You - Lyrics
- You're Not In Love - Lyrics
Too Bad Baby Lyrics by A1
Too bad baby, can this be, is there something wrong with you and me.
Guess we'll see I confess I don't know how we got into this mess might have guessed.
Day by day you're slowly running out of things to say.
So I may ask you why is it always me who has to try.
To make things feel right.
You never told what you feel inside, I thought you loved me, now I realise.
No matter how I try
You never seem to be satisfied.
And now you're tellin' me it's...
Too bad baby that you're so good to me, I like you, you love me.
Too bad baby you're so into me, I can't breathe.
You fall in love too easily.
Me and you, are slowly running out of things to do, nothing new.
I don't know, just why we don't agree, when I say YES, and you say NO.
Don't be shy, please tell why it is that we don't see
Eye to eye
So confused, I'm feeling helpless and I'm feeling used.
Like yesterdays news, girl
It started from the day I met her
Walked over me I let her.
Friends who told me go and get her
They're telling me forget her.
Too bad baby, Think I'm going crazy.
Someone take me
Nothings gonna save me.
[Chorus: Repeat Till End]