AGNETHA FALTSKOG Lyrics
- A Fool Am I - Lyrics
- Fly Me To The Moon - Lyrics
- I Can't Reach Your Heart - Lyrics
- If I Thought You'd Ever Change Your Mind - Lyrics
- Love Me With All Your Heart - Lyrics
- My Colouring Book - Lyrics
- Past, Present And Future - Lyrics
- Remember Me - Lyrics
- Sealed With A Kiss - Lyrics
- Sometimes When I Am Dreaming - Lyrics
- The End Of The World - Lyrics
- What Now My Love - Lyrics
- When You Walk In The Room - Lyrics
Past, Present And Future Lyrics by AGNETHA FALTSKOG
Past - well now let me tell you about the past
Past is filled with silent joys and broken toys
Laughing girls and teasing boys
Was I ever in love?
I called it love
I mean - it felt like love
There were moments when...
Well, there were moments when...
Go out with you?
Do I like to dance?
Take a walk along the beach tonight?
I'd love to
(But) Don't try to touch me
Don't try to touch me
Cause that will never happen again
Shall we dance?
Tomorrow - well... Tomorrow is a long way off
Maybe someday I'll hold somebody's hand
Maybe somewhere someone will understand
You know - I used to sing: "A tisket, a tasket, a green and yellow basket"
I'm all packed up and I'm on my way and I'm gonna fall in love
But at the moment it's doesn't look good
At the moment it will never happen again
I don't think it will ever happen again